2020 Batteries Projects clustering event will be organized by the EC and will take place on 17-18 November 2021 (online sessions).
This event aims to bring together projects developing batteries and battery systems, both in the energy and in the transport sector. The projects can also be at different levels of TRL.
A total of 35 projects have been approached to present during the event, one of which is the project COBRA. IREC, in the role of coordinator of COBRA, will be holding a brief presentation about the project.
List of Topics:
1. Recycling, sustainability and LCA
2. Business Models
3. Charging stations and grid connection
4. Battery Management Systems
5. Battery testing standardization
6. Novel chemistries for energy and transport applications
7. Modelling and design (technology scale-up)