This work package will focus on the design and develop the components for a modular and flexible hybrid battery system towards low cost. Requirements and specifications (WP2 and WP3) are input for the design and development of
b) mechanical and
c) thermal aspects of a hybrid battery system.
The design and development of a DC/DC converter with its integrated control unit will be carried out. Safety issues related with electronic devices and electrical and mechanical components will be evaluated and implemented within each component. Class rules and standards will be analysed. The components developed in WP4 will be used for the module and battery assembly in WP5, as well as for the integration and validation in WP6.
The following reports are (or will be) available. When confidential the document is password protected, to gain access, please enter the same password to enter the Stakeholders section on the website.
- Design, development and implementation of advanced strategies for battery temperature regulation (D4.1)
- BMS design, development approach and validation (4.2)
- System interface between energy storage and power storage and its control (4.3)
- EMC analysis of the system and definition of the safety requirements (D4.4)
- Design and development of the casing (D4.5)