This work package will focus on the design and develop the components for a modular and flexible hybrid battery system towards low cost. Requirements and specifications (WP2 and WP3) are input for the design and development of
b) mechanical and
c) thermal aspects of a hybrid battery system.
The design and development of a DC/DC converter with its integrated control unit will be carried out. Safety issues related with electronic devices and electrical and mechanical components will be evaluated and implemented within each component. Class rules and standards will be analysed. The components developed in WP4 will be used for the module and battery assembly in WP5, as well as for the integration and validation in WP6.
The following reports are (or will be) available. When confidential information is included a public summary will be at your disposal
- Design, development and implementation of advanced strategies for battery temperature regulation (Public summary) (D4.1)
- BMS design, development approach and validation (Public summary) (4.2)
- System interface between energy storage and power storage and its control (Public summary) (4.3)
- EMC analysis of the system and definition of the safety requirements (Public summary) (D4.4)
- Design and development of the casing (Public summary) (D4.5)